- Related link Sheffield Super Tram.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Woodhouse.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Level Change (Eastbound)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located at each end of the platform.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 185cm (6ft 1in).
Tram Stop (Waterthorpe)
- There is/are 2 platform(s) at this tram stop.
- All platforms have tactile paving.
- There is not a ticket machine.
- There is not is a help point.
- There is not a sheltered seating area.
- There is not level access when crossing between platforms.
- Click here for the tram company website.
- There are no announcements at the tram stops.
- Detailed maps and timetables are displayed on each platform.
- Day tickets are bought on board the tram.
- Weekly tickets are bought on board or online.
- Monthly or longer tickets are bought at Travel South Yorkshire information centres or online.
- Holders of South Yorkshire or English National Senior Citizen or Mobility concessionary passes travel free at weekends and between 09:30 and 23:00 Monday to Friday.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.