- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Woodhouse.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest tram stop is Hackenthorpe.
- Monday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 10:30 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 12:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Directly outside the venue there is unmarked, on-street parking available, which is on a first come first serve basis.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically (towards you).
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 83cm (2ft 9in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The desk is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is not available only on request.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are not trained to use the system.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does not have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are not available for computer users.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.