- Services / facilities within the building include Student Services, interview rooms, Enrolment and the Cash Office.
- Related link Blossomfield Campus Main Building.
- Related link B Block (Enterprise Centre).
- Related link Blossomfield Campus Refectory.
- The Front of House is located on the ground floor of B Block, within the main building foyer.
- The Student Services and Enrolment desks are accessible via the Main Reception Entrance.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the campus.
- This venue is situated in Blossomfield Campus.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Solihull.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located to the left of the main Campus Building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 15+ Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 500cm x 400cm (16ft 5in x 13ft 1in).
- Designated parking bays are clearly marked.
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 90m (98yd 1ft) from the Main Reception Entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 95m (103yd 2ft) from the Main Reception Entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located to the front of the College Building.
- There is a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
- There is tactile paving on the dropped kerb.
Outside Access (Main Reception Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The intercom is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (towards you).
Level Change (Main Reception Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is slight.
- The reception desk is 20m (22yd) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low height.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Reception (Student Services)
- The desk/counter is 36m (39yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The desk/counter is low (76cm or lower).
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is available only on request.
- The system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The nearest accessible toilet with clear manoeuvring space is located in the refectory.
- The nearest standard toilet is located within the refectory.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is generally on duty.
- Staff are trained to BSL level 3.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.
- There is Braille and Tactile signage throughout the college.
- Documents including student policies and statements can be also be requested in symbol, on audio tapes and on computer disk.
- There is a Braille Reader available for students on request.
- There are 24 members of staff trained at BSL Level 1, 1 member of staff trained at level 2, and 1 member of staff trained at level 3.
- Throughout the college there are computers which have visual software available.
- There are fire alarm alerters for people with hearing impairments available at reception.
- There is a mobile hoist with a hook and loop attachment available on request.
- There is a Minicom number available: 0121 678 7005.