- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Solihull.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Solihull.
- Monday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Monday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
- The convenient dropoff point is located in front of the entrance
- Blue badge holders may park in the staff car park.
Outside Access (Warwick Road)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 88cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Warwick Road)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The reception desk is 2m (6ft 7in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played within the waiting room.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are an additional 2 surgeries.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- The accessible toilet is 9m (9yd 2ft) from the accessible entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens inwards.
- The door is locked by a sliding bolt.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 155cm x 200cm (5ft 1in x 6ft 7in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm available.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There are not mirrors.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 40cm (1ft 4in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The towel dispenser is 145cm (4ft 9in) high.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the sink is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.