- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Solihull.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Solihull.
- Monday 11:00 - 22:30.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 22:30.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 22:30.
- Thursday 11:00 - 22:30.
- Friday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 22:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Mill Lane Arcade)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 63cm (2ft 1in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Portugese cuisine.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 18m (19yd 2ft) from the accessible entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from staff members.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 195cm x 150cm (6ft 5in x 4ft 11in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The tap type is lever.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 78cm (2ft 7in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
- There are baby changing facilities in the accessible toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female toilets are 17m (18yd 1ft) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are low.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located at the rear of the venue.
- The male toilets are 19m (20yd 2ft) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.