- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Shirley.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Shirley.
- Monday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the back of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building, to the left.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 164cm (5ft 5in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Outside Access)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are the unisex standard toilet.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- The unisex toilet door is 64cm wide.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.