- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Solihull.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Olton.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 18:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- The ramp has a handrail on both sides.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 16m (17yd) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located to the right as you enter.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 200cm x 180cm (6ft 7in x 5ft 11in).
- Floor manoeuvring space is clear in the accessible toilet.
- There is not a lateral transfer space.
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm available.
- It is out of reach (higher than 10cm (0ft 4in) from floor).
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on the left.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 42cm (1ft 5in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The sink is 80cm (2ft 7in) high.
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.