- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Bentley Heath.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Dorridge.
- Monday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Thursday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 17:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The surgery is open on Saturdays for appoinments only.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 224cm x 500cm (7ft 4in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Widney Road)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Widney Road)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading to the entrance, bypassing the steps.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 102cm (3ft 4in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 14m (15yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located off the waiting area.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a sliding bolt.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 168cm x 193cm (5ft 6in x 6ft 4in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 97cm (3ft 2in).
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 46cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the hand dryer is 125cm (4ft 1in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 82cm (2ft 8in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
- The accessible toilet is also used as a standard unisex toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.