Show Easy Read
- Monday 13:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 13:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Ayr.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Ayr.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located outside the front of the venue.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located outside the front of the venue.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (towards you).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The width of the door opening is 93cm (3ft 1in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the right as you face the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 132cm (4ft 4in).
- The desk/counter is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A large rollerball mouse and height adjustable chair is / are available.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.