- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Ayr.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 470cm (11ft 10in x 15ft 5in).
- The nearest designated bay is 6m (19ft 8in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This entrance gives access to platforms 2.
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are First Group Scot Rail.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1.
Level Change (Platforms)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading from platform 2 to platform 1.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.