Show Easy Read
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 14:30.
- Tuesday 17:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 14:30.
- Wednesday 17:00 - 21:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 14:30.
- Thursday 17:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 14:30.
- Friday 17:00 - 21:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 14:30.
- Saturday 17:00 - 21:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 20:00.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Ayr.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Ayr.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Fullarton Street.
- The car park is located off Fullarton Street.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 3m (3yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is varied hot and cold meals.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the rear of the restaurant.
- The female and male toilets are 9m (29ft 6in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.