Show Easy Read
- Monday 12:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 13:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 12:00.
- Friday 13:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Symington.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Troon.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the back of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 350cm x 490cm (11ft 6in x 16ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 35m (38yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the right of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp has a handrail on both sides.
- The reception desk is 5m (16ft 5in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- The desk has a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books on tape or disc.
- There is an ordering service.
- It takes approximately 2-7 days to process an order.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A large rollerball mouse is / are available.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.