- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Troon.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Outside Access (Main Gate)
- This information is for the entrance located off the Port Ranald Drive / Jubilee Road / North Shore roundabout.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The width of the entrance here is 1000cm.
- Entry to the centre is via the gates on the right as you face the site.
- There is a one way system for vehicles here.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located on either side of the route through the centre.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is level access to the services from the parking areas.
- Most skips and containers are high (110cm+).
- Staff are on hand to assist if required.
Level Change (Raised Containers)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the compost container.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 106cm (3ft 6in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading into some containers.
- There is/are 1-2 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.
- Special uplift services are available from homes.