Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include staff offices.
- Related link Purley Resource Centre - Adults 18 - 65.
- Related link Purley Resource Centre - Older Adults Outpatients.
- The Care Home Intervention Team supports patients who have particularly challenging behaviour who are aged 65 years and over with mental health problems and anyone with a diagnosis of dementia living in a residential or nursing home or who attend a day centre.
- They also provide training and support for care staff to develop their skills and knowledge to improve the quality of care in residential homes.
- The staff based in this building visit clients in their care home or day centre - clients are not seen here.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Purley.
Parking (Staff and Blue Badge Parking)
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located to the side of the venue, at the end of the driveway.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 3 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 310cm x 450cm (10ft 2in x 14ft 9in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 115m (125yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 120m (131yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is 1 Blue Badge bay in the driveway as it passes the building.
- The roadway is marked 'loading bay' but there is also a sign on the wall to indicate the Blue Badge parking.
- The other two Blue Badge bays are in the main car park.
- The driveway from the building to the car park is steep, as is the path from the driveway to the building.
- There are standard pay and display parking bays on the main road outside the building.
Outside Access (Cabin Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located facing the car park.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access at this entrance.
- There is not a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 1.5cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located to the left of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides going up the ramp.
- The width of the ramp is 120cm.
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 7 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides going up the step(s).
- There is level access once inside.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is carpet.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located off a lobby to the left of the open plan office space.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the cabin entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- An ambulant toilet with wall mounted grab rails is not available.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Additional Info Health
- Disability awareness training is provided for staff.
- The most commonly produced documents could be provided in other formats.
- Documents in Braille, large print and different languages format can be requested.
- BSL interpreters can be provided on request.
- Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- Portable hearing loops cannot be provided on request.
- Home visits services are available.
Related Access Guides
- To view other access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Purley Resource Centre - Older Adults Outpatients link (new tab) - click here.
- Purley Resource Centre - Adults 18 - 65 link (new tab) - click here.