Landor Road Bus Stop To Pedestrian Entrance
- Alight from the bus at the Landor Road Bus Stop.
- Turn left and proceed along Landor Road for approximately 45 metres.
- The surface of the pavement is block paving.
- Turn right into the pedestrain entrance of the hospital grounds.
- The gate at the entrance is permanently held open and the opening width is 240cm.
- There is level access into the hospital grounds.
Pedestrian Entrance To McKenzie House
- Continue straight ahead and cross a strip of tactile paving approximately 15 metres into the hospital grounds.
- Turn right towards the entrance to McKenzie House.
Outside Access (McKenzie House Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The intercom is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 98cm (3ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (McKenzie House Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 136cm (4ft 6in).
- The ramp or slope does bypass the steps.
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 3 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.