- Exit the Gate Lodge (Click Here For Detailed Information) and turn left.
- Bear diagonally to the right towards the dropped kerb.
- There is a block paving surface leading to the dropped kerb.
- The dropped kerb has tactile paving.
- At the dropped kerb cross the access road diagonally to the left, taking care of traffic in both directions.
- At the dropped kerb at the far side of the access road turn left over the tactile paving, past the signpost.
- Follow the path and cross the hatched area.
- There are dropped kerbs on both sides but no tactile paving.
- Continue straight ahead along the block paving path.
- There is an easy slope uphill.
- Reay House is on the right hand side.
- Click Here For Detailed Information.