- Related link Enniskillen Campus - Main Building.
- The Student Services Office is located on the ground floor in the main reception area.
- Monday 08:45 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 08:45 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 08:45 - 17:00.
- Thursday 08:45 - 17:00.
- Friday 08:45 - 15:45.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- It may be possible to arrange fixed appointments at other times..
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Enniskillen.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 250cm x 430cm (8ft 2in x 14ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 34m (37yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 35m (38yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are 4 additional bays reserved for disabled parking marked by cones which can be moved by arrangement.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 152cm (4ft 12in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- The ramp/slope is located to the right as you face the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 5 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
Outside Access (Student Services Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the reception area on the ground floor.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 86cm (2ft 10in) wide.
- The reception desk is 6m (19ft 8in) from the Student Services entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Accessible toilet facilities are located off the main ground floor corridor.
- Standard toilet facilities are located off the main ground floor corridor.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.