Show Easy Read
- The following information describes the route from the coach parking point, on Britannia Road to St Mary's Stadium.
- The approximate distance of this route varies from 20 metres to 200 metres depending on where the coach is parked.
- The majority of the path surfaces along this route consist of tarmac.
- The potential hazards along this route include; congested pathways.
- Coach parking is located along the length of Britannia Road.
- There is step-free access along Britannia Road.
- The surface of Britannia road is tarmac.
Coach Parking to the Outer Concourse
- Upon exiting the coach turn left.
- Follow Britannia Road for approximately 20m - 200m (depending on where the coach is parked) towards the outer concourse.
- There is step-free access along the path.
- The surface of the path is tarmac.
- The paths may be congested in the build up to kick-off.