Show Easy Read
- The following information describes the route from Wilmoths Citroen Garage to St Mary's Stadium.
- The approximate distance of this route is 60m.
- This route takes approximately 1 minute.
- The potential hazards on this route include; car park traffic.
Parking (Wilmoths Citroen Garage - Matchday Only)
- The car park is located off Britannia Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is step-free access throughout the car park.
- There is not a/are not Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- Standard parking bays are clearly marked.
- The route from the car park is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The stadium is clearly visible from the car park.
- The following information relates to the parking available on a matchday.
- Standard parking bays can be used for Blue Badge holders.
- This car park is for home supporters.
- The majority of parking is allocated to fans on a seasonal basis.
For more information please contact the Supporter Relations Team on 02380 711 980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking is not free for all supporters on match day.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders on a match day.
- There is a steward available for assistance on match days.
- Related Route Plan(s) View
- Comments View
Wilmoths Citroen Garage to the Outer Concourse
- After exiting Wilmoths Citroen Garage car park turn right onto Britannia Road.
- Follow the path for approximately 12m until you reach the crossing point over Britannia Road.
- The path surface consists of tarmac.
- The crossing point is located on your left.
- The crossing point has dropped kerbs on both sides of the road.
- The dropped kerbs have no tactile paving.
- After crossing Britannia Road turn left and follow the path for approximately 40m until you reach the outer concourse.
- There is a ramp or steps leading up from Britannia Road to the outer concourse.
- The ramp has a slight gradient and overcomes the steps.
- There are 5 steps with a handrail on both sides.