- The following information describes the route from the CEMEX Marine Car Park to St Mary's Stadium.
- The approximate distance of this route is 380m.
- The route takes approximately 3-5 minutes.
- The potential hazards on this route include; car park traffic, congested pathways and road crossings.
Parking (CEMEX Marine - Matchday Only)
- The car park is located off Marine Parade.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is step-free access throughout the car park.
- There is not a/are not Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- Standard parking bays are not clearly marked.
- The route from the car park is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The stadium is not clearly visible from the car park.
- The following information relates to the parking available on a matchday.
- This car park is for home supporters.
- The majority of parking is allocated to fans on a seasonal basis.
For more information please contact the Supporter Relations Team on 02380 711 980 or email [email protected]
- Parking is not free for all supporters on match day.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders on a match day.
- There is a steward available for assistance on match days.
- Related Route Plan(s) View
- Comments View
Cemex Marine Car Park to Marine Parade Crossing
- After exiting the car park keep to the right.
- Follow the path for approximately 15m until you reach Marine Parade.
- There is step-free access throughout this part of the route.
- The path surface consists of tarmac and may be uneven in places.
- Turn right onto Marine Parade.
- Follow the path for approximately 75m until you reach the dropped kerb leading to an industrial estate access road.
- There is step-free access along Marine Parade.
- The surface of the path consists of concrete tiles.
- At the access road, cross to the opposite side of the road.
- There is a dropped kerb on the opposite side of the road.
- The crossing is not marked or signed.
- There are no pedestrian signals at this crossing point.
- Caution is advised when crossing due to oncoming traffic.
- When crossed turn right and continue along Marine Parade.
Marine Parade Crossing to the Outer Concourse
- From the crossing point continue along Marine Parade for approximately 110 metres until you reach Melbourne Street crossing point.
- This crossing point has dropped kerbs and tactile paving on both sides of the road.
- Caution is advised when crossing because of traffic.
- Traffic will be coming from your right and then from your left.
- On crossing Melbourne Street, bear right and follow the pathway.
- There is step-free access along the path.
- The surface of the path is tarmac.
- After approximately 75 metres you will reach a service road into the stadium.
- At this service road follow the pathway around to the left.
- There is a slight slope at this last section of the route.
- Continue up the slope and you have reached the outer concourse to the stadium.