- Monday 06:30 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 06:30 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 06:30 - 19:00.
- Thursday 06:30 - 19:00.
- Friday 06:30 - 19:00.
- Saturday 06:30 - 19:00.
- Sunday 08:00 - 18:00.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in St Albans.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is St Albans.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is NCP Russell Avenue.
- The car park is located off Russell Avenue.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 86cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The lighting levels at the ramp/slope are good.
- There is an assistance button by the door that is 92cm high.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 64cm (2ft 1in).
- The standard height for tables is 73cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is pictorial and written text signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 87cm (2ft 10in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 226cm (4ft 11in x 7ft 5in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- The tap type is sensor.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are female sanitary and non-infectious waste disposal units.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
- The coat hook is within 120cm (3ft 11in) from floor level.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 50cm (1ft 8in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is a sensor flush for the toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located towards the rear of the building.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.