- The venue is open all year round during any reasonable daylight hours, but is closed on the 1st June and every Saturday between September and January.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is St Albans.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 170cm (5ft 7in) wide.
- There are easy, medium and steep slopes throughout the venue.
- There are grassed, paved and loose stoned areas.
- There are two sets of steep stairs leading into the venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.