- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Harpenden.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Pickford Hill Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Pickford Hill.
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 236cm (7ft 9in).
Level Change (Pickford Hill Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac, concrete and gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is not a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.