Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Breast Feeding and Welfare Room (2.020) is/are located on the left hand side of the corridor to the left as you exit the main lifts.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Hunter Wing please click here (new tab).
Breast Feeding and Welfare Room
- There is not directional and locational signage for the room(s) available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is at least 150cm in width.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door(s) width(s) is not at least 75cm.
- The door(s) is not / are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon for the rooms.
- The table has a clear floor space of 70 cm.
- There is not a height adjustable table/bench available.
- There are not any chairs with armrests available within the room.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room.
- There are 2 sofas and 2 fridges available within the room.