COVID-19 Information (St George's University of London)
Location of Room(s)
- H5.7 Laboratory (5.025) is/are located upon exiting the main lifts on the fifth floor and heading down the corridor directly ahead. Turn right and the room is on the left hand side.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Hunter Wing please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 93cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is not height adjustable.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 90cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.