COVID-19 Information (St George's University of London)
Location of Room(s)
- Library Group Discussion Room 1 (1.004) is/are located at the rear of the library, to the left hand side as you head through the main seating area.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Hunter Wing please click here (new tab).
- There is not directional and locational signage for the room(s) available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is at least 150cm in width.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door(s) width(s) is at least 75cm.
- The door(s) are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is not any fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There are not any chairs with armrests available within the room.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room.
- There are 4 identical discussion rooms all in the same location.