Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- The multi faith centre is/are located on the first floor to the right hand side off the Street corridor on exiting the main lift to the right.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Jenner Wing please click here (new tab).
- The room is divided by a curtain into male and female areas and is also used as the quiet contemplation room.
- There are shelves for shoes, coat hangers and AV equipment available in the room.
- There is directional and locational signage for the room available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room is at least 150cm in width.
- There is step free access into the room.
- The door width is at least 75cm.
- The door is not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon for the rooms.
- There is not fixed furniture within the room.
- There are not any chairs with armrests available within the room.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room.