Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Paramedic Simulation Suite is/are located to the right hand side off corridor 1 on the basement floor.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Jenner Wing please click here (new tab).
- The Paramedic Simulation Suite includes a mock kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and 2 ambulance simulators for practical training.
- There is a shallow step into the ambulance simulators (shown in photographs 4 and 6).
- The ambulance simulator door opening is 150cm wide.
- There is no fixed furniture in the room, there are various chairs and sofas used for training purposes.
- There is no speakers area in the room, the Paramedic Simulation Suite is a practical training room.
- There is directional and locational signage for the room.
- The corridor outside the room is at least 150cm in width.
- There is step free access into the room.
- The door width is at least 75cm.
- The door is not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon for the rooms.
- There is not a height adjustable table/bench available.
- There are chairs with armrests available within the room.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room.