Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Simulation Lab 1 (4.035) is/are located on the left hand side of the simulation labs corridor, which is immediately to the left as you exit the main lifts on the fourth floor.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Hunter Wing please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is an identical lab to the right hand side of this lab.