- Chona Apartments consists of a one bedroom (3 Star rating) self catering apartment.
- The apartment is on the second floor.
- Please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 3 step(s) to the area / service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There are also two medium steps (without handrails) on the path leading to the main entrance.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The services / areas on the floors which are not accessible are the apartment.
- The Tourist Board rating is 3 Star.
- There are 1 rooms in total.
- There are 0 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 1 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are not accessible ensuite facilities.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have no auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The hotel does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- Assistance dogs are not welcome to stay with guests in rooms.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are not standard rooms on the ground floor.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are standard rooms on other floors.
- The other floors cannot be accessed by lift.
- There is not level access to standard rooms on other floors.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
- The apartment consists of a living room, open plan kitchen, double bedroom and shower room and a toilet.
Inside Access (Apartment)
- There is not level access to the service.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Apartment - Shower Room
- There is a standard toilet within the shower room.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.