Key Access Review
- There is a public car park available (within approx. 200m).
- There is step free access to the venue.
- The entrance door(s) is/are double, permanently held open with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service, via lift.
- There is/are 15+ medium height (11cm - 18cm) step(s), with a handrail on both sides within the venue.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There are stairs and a lift to access other floors.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There are documents available in large print on request.
- There are documents available in Braille on request.
- There is a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- There is a home service available.
- There is a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- Related Links View