Ramp to Rear Entrance
- There is now a ramp leading to the entrance to the main buildings on campus.
- This ramp is moderate.
Outside Access (Rear Entrance)
- Turn right and there is a push pad operated door 90cm wide.
- This information is for the entrance located at the rear of the building.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
Ramp and Steps
- Use either the Lift or steps down to the reception area.
- For more details about these please look at the guide for the Lyme Centre.
- At the bottom of the stairs and ramp proceed into the reception area.
- This part of the route is level.
- The floor is tiled.
- There are 10+ designated Blue Badge bays available on the right.
- These bays are 450cm x 520cm.
- The car park surface is tarmac.