- The telephone number for disabled visitors is 01782 367 599.
- The email address for disabled visitors is [email protected].
- To view the web page for disabled visitors click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for ticket sales is 01782 367 599.
- The email address for ticket sales is [email protected].
- To view the web page for ticket sales click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for hospitality enquiries is 01782 592 211.
- The email address for hospitality enquiries is [email protected].
- To view the web page for hospitality click here (opens in new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- There is not a/are not steward(s) trained in British Sign Language.
- From the North/South/West:
Leave the M6 at Junction 15 and take the second exit at the first roundabout onto the A500. Exit the A500 at the second slip road and then keep to the right for the A50. At the roundabout take the second exit to join the A50 (the stadium is signposted and visible on the sky-line to the right). Once on the A50 take the first exit and head up the bank towards the traffic lights. Turn right at the traffic lights and head over the fly-over. Take the third exit at the first roundabout then the first exit at the second roundabout (the stadium is visible ahead). At the third roundabout take the third exit to reach the main entrance of the stadium.
From the East
Take the A50 to Stoke-on-Trent. Exit at the final slip road on the A50, with the stadium on the left. Take the third exit at the first roundabout and then the third exit at the second roundabout, this will lead you to the main entrance of the stadium.
- On non matchdays parking is available directly outside the Q-railing Stand (West Stand).
On matchdays access is strictly limited to vehicles with parking permits for car parks; North, West 1 and West 2. Signs also indicate coach and disabled parking.
Supporters without a car parking pass have access to the South and Trent car parks on Stanley Matthews Way, within these car parks there are limited spaces and are sold on a strictly first come first served basis.
All car parks open from 11.00am for an afternoon game and from 4.00pm for an evening game. Access to the car parks is available from both the A50 and the junction for Stanley Matthews Way on Trentham Road (A5035).
- From the North/South/West:
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The number 20 bus service runs from Stand N at the Stoke-on-Trent City Centre Bus Station (in Hanley) to the bet365 Stadium.
- For more information on FirstGroup buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Stoke-on-Trent.
- Stoke-on-Trent Train Station is situated on the West Coast Main Line and provides direct access from London, Manchester, Birmingham, Derby and Crewe. On matchdays, buses are provided from the station to the stadium for both home and visiting supporters.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Related Access Guides
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Car Parking and Drop Off link (new tab) - click here.
- Outer Concourse link (new tab) - click here.