- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- There is a sink on the shop floor for hand washing.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is not clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
Key Access Review
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available.
- There is stepped access to the venue.
- There is/are 1 medium height (11cm - 18cm) step(s), with no handrails to access the entrance.
- The entrance door(s) is/are double (with one leaf locked), manual (away from you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- Related Links View