- Services / facilities within the grounds include a standard toilet.
- Related link Sheep Street Guide.
- Tudor World is an independent museum set within a Tudor property in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon.
- The museum is available for Shakespeare tours, ghost tours and school visits.
- The information in this section was taken in April 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Monday 10:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 10:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 10:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday 10:00 - 17:30.
- Sunday 10:00 - 17:30.
- Shakespeare tours take place at 14:00 every Saturday (except during the Christmas period).
- Ghost tours of the building take place at 18:00 every evening. On Saturday they take place at 18:00, 19:00, 20:00 and 21:00.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Stratford-upon-Avon.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is NCP Rother Street.
- The car park is located in Rother Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 270cm x 1200cm (8ft 10in x 39ft 4in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located at the top and bottom of Sheep Street.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 270cm x 1500cm (8ft 10in x 49ft 3in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Sheep Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The are 3 designated Blue Badge spaces at the bottom and top of Sheep Street. Parking for Blue Badge holders is free.
- On street parking for non Blue Badge holder is permitted for 1 hour and is charged.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 240cm (7ft 10in).
Level Change (Main Entrance, Ticket Shop and Standard Toilets)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- Beyond the entrance leading to the ticket shop and standard toilet is a moderate slope.
- The pathway here is cobbled and very uneven.
Ticket Office Door
- The door to the ticket office opens away from you, is single, permanently held open and is 160cm wide.
Counter (Ticket Shop Counter)
- The counter is 31m (33yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is not level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played around the exhibits.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There is a designated route to follow around the exhibits. Along the route are doorways with moderate ramps.
- Various deep steps are located throughout the area.
- There is an iPad available for wheelchairs users to look at the exhibits where access is not available.
- Exhibits can be audio described.
- Tactile signage for exhibits is not available.
- Braille signage for exhibits is not available.
- Touch tours are available.
- The availability of touch tours depends on exhibition.
- Video tours are available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Concessions are available.
- There is a wheelchair to borrow.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located in the courtyard on the approach to the ticket shop.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 28m (30yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.