- Related link Route - Felixstowe Ferry Easy Access Trail.
- Monday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 15:00.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Trimley.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are cobbles.
- The car park surface is cobbled.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is an hourly charge to this car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The door opening is 70cm (2ft 4in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 3 step(s) to the area / service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The ramp or slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.