Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Lowestoft.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Lowestoft.
- The station is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Clapham Road.
- The car park is located off Clapham Road South.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the station.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help (other than the ticket office).
- There is not a ticket office / travelcentre.
- There are 11 stands / bays.
- Announcements are audio and visual.
- The bus companies operating within this station are First Group, Eastern Counties and National Express.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located off Gordon Road.
- The taxi rank is 25m (27yd) from the main entrance.
- There is not a wheelchair for patrons to borrow.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is No additional signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 4m (4yd 14in) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located within the standard toilets.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is not a unisex toilet.
- The details here are for the male toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a sliding bolt.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 90cm (2ft).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 175cm x 190cm (5ft x 6ft).
- Floor manoeuvring space is clear in the accessible toilet.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 110cm (3ft).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm available.
- No emergency alarm fitted in the cubicle.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a coat hook.
- The coat hook is not within 120cm (3ft 11in) from floor level.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on the left.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are not mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (18in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3").
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There are sinks, 78cm high with sensor mixer taps, and hand dryers, 124cm high, in the main part of the standard toilets.
- These is a similar accessible cubicle in the female toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located next to the main entrance.
- The female and male toilets are 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.