- This venue is on a permanently docked ship.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Ipswich.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Ipswich.
- There is a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Tuesday 18:30 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Wednesday 18:30 - 21:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Thursday 18:30 - 21:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Friday 18:30 - 21:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Saturday 18:30 - 21:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Total Public Car Park.
- The car park is located on Salthouse Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the ship.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 105cm (3ft 5in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- Entry on to the ship is via a ramped gangway.
- There is a moderate ramp from the quay and one shallow and two deep steps onto the deck.
- Assistance on the gangway is available to all.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 11 steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are additional seating and the outside deck.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the restaurant entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is French cuisine.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the rear of the restaurant.
- The female and male toilets are 22m (24yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.