Opening Times (April - September)
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 17:00.
Opening Times (October - March)
- Monday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 16:00.
- The centre is closed on December 25th, 26th and January 1st.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Brandon.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located just beyond the main entrance.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 470cm x 490cm (15ft 5in x 16ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The recycling centre is level, has a concrete surface and numerous recycling bins.
- There is a marked pedestrian route which runs between the parking area and the recycling bins.
Level Change (Recycling Bins)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the side of the recycling bins.
- There is/are 7 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Assistance can be provided if requested.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.