Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Needham Market.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Station Yard.
- The car park is located in Station Yard.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 360cm x 490cm (11ft 10in x 16ft 1in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Station Yard.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 300cm x 490cm (9ft 10in x 16ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Station Yard.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Platform 1 Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Platform 1 Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading to platform 1.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 160cm (5ft 3in).
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Greater Anglia.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 2.
- Step free access to Norwich-bound platform only.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Level Change (Underpass to Platform 2)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located on platform 1.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are low.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.