- Services / facilities within the building include a hall, meeting room, sensory room and kitchen.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Newmarket.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Newmarket.
- Monday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Vicarage Road, next to the unit.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Parking is also available on Lisburn Road, outside the unit.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 132cm (4ft 4in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the right going up.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 112cm (3ft 8in).
- There is also a small threshold and short moderate ramp just inside entrance (shown in photograph 2).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located on the right hand side of the building as you enter.
- Unisex toilets are 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- This toilet has a large cubicle, a grab rail fitted and the door both ways.
- The accessible shower is also located in this cubicle.
- There is another unisex toilet located at the rear of the building.
- This has a smaller cubicle (shown in photograph 2).
- Accessible shower facilities are available.
- The accessible shower(s) surveyed is/are located in the large unisex toilet.
- The facilities available in the accessible shower(s) include; an adjustable shower head, handrails and a flip down seat.
- The height of the seat is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is level access to the services from the accessible shower facilities.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are trained in Makaton.