- Services / facilities within the grounds include a Play Area, Bowling Green & Mansion Garden.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Ipswich.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located just off Hadleigh Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- This trail starts at the car park and continues in a circular route back to the car park.
- This trail can be accessed via London Road, Hadleigh Road and Hyntle Close.
- This trail is approximately 1.5 miles / 2.4km.
- There is signage along this trail.
- There is seating available along this trail.
- The paths on this trail vary in width from 80cm to 400cm.
- The surfaces of the paths vary from concrete to mud.
- There are easy to moderate slopes on this trail.
- There are steps on this trail, which are of medium height, with no handrails available.
- Assistance for wheelchair users is required.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is written text signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the car park.
- The accessible toilet is located within the toilet block.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The door weight is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 145cm x 250cm (4ft 9in x 8ft 2in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is no dropdown rail.
- There is not a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is not an emergency alarm in the cubicle.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are not mirrors.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 50cm (1ft 8in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is good.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are low.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located to the right hand side of the toilet block.
- The female toilets are 8m (8yd 2ft) from the car park.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located to the left hand side of the toilet block.
- The male toilets are 12m (13yd 4in) from the car park.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Female & Male Toilets)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located in front of the standard female & male toilets.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.