- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Sudbury.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 250cm x 450cm (8ft 2in x 14ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 7m (22ft 12in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 20m (22yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Platform Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located just beyond the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located directly in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Greater Anglia.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 1 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Venue not staffed.