- There are 3 different trips available.
- Afternoon tea must be pre-booked.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Ipswich.
Parking (Duke Street)
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Duke Street.
- The car park is located Duke Street (river front).
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available within the car park.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Approach from Car Park to Quayside
- The approach from the car park to quay side is level in most places, unless you access the quay between the large wooden plant troughs were there is a small steep tarmac ramp.
- The distance between the troughs is 130- 160cm.
- There is a café and several seating areas along the quay.
- There is a sign post for the river trips.
Access from Quayside to Boat
- The gangway to access the boat may vary from being level to steep depending on the water levels in the dock.
- The width of the gang way is 75cm.
- There are rope handrails on both sides of the gangway.
- There are members of staff to give assistance if required.
Seating - Upper and Lower Deck
- The flooring on the upper deck may be slippery when wet.
- There is bench seating on both sides, facing forward.
- The seating on the lower deck is along both sides.
- The flooring on the lower deck is carpet tiles.
Level Change (Top Deck to Lower Deck)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the rear of the boat.
- There is/are 11 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are low to moderate.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The stair/steps are steep and maybe slippery when wet.
Eating and Drinking (Bar)
- The following information is for the café/bar.
- The café/bar is located on the lower deck.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- All chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- The bar serves hot and cold drinks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located between the upper and lower deck, to the rear of the boat.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 11m (12yd 1in) from the the boat access.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels in the female and male toilets are low to moderate.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.