- The car park is located to the South of Marine Walk.
- Monday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 08:00 - 22:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sunderland.
- The nearest Metro Station is Seaburn.
Marine Walk Promenade
- There is access to the car park on either side of Marine Walk.
- There are small easy slopes to access Marine Walk next to car park.
- Access from Marine Walk to the car park is found throughout this stretch of Marine Walk Promenade and can be seen in photographs 5 and 6.
Marine Walk Entrance
- The vehicle entrance and exit is located in Marine Walk.
- Pedestrian access to the car park is via an easy slope, which has no handrails and is 150cm in width as shown in photographs 2 and 3.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- For up to date parking information please click here.
- The car park is located off Marine Walk.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 10 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 334cm x 470cm (10ft 11in x 15ft 5in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 2m (2yd 7in) from the Marine Walk entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- All Blue Badge bays are the same distance to the Marine Walk entrance.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Access to Wi-Fi is available via _FreeSunderlandWi-Fi.