- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sunderland.
- The nearest Metro Station is Sunderland.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- This service is open 24 hours.
Livingstone Road East Entrance
- The main access point to and from the car park is located to the East of the car park, off Livingstone Road.
- This is the only vehicular entrance and exit for the car park.
- The Blue Badge bays are located just to the left as you enter the car park.
- There is pedestrian access to the left (photograph 2) and right (photograph 3) of the vehicular entrance. The surface of the pedestrian entrance is block paving, with a strip of tactile markings to indicate the presence of a pedestrian crossing. The crossing can be seen in photograph 4.
- There is an easy slope on entering the car park on either side of the road.
- The pedestrian entrance nearest to the Blue Badge bays has a small easy tarmac slope which can be seen in photograph 5.
Livingstone Road West Entrance
- The entrance is located to the South West of the car park, off Livingstone Road and is approximately 95m from the Blue Badge bays.
- The entrance here has an easy slope and a kerb.
- The width of the path on entering and exiting the car park area is 245cm.
Riverside Park Entrance
- The Riverside Park entrance is located to the North of the car park and is 45m from the Blue Badge bays.
- The width of the entrance is 250cm.
- There is a small steep slope at the entrance.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- For up to date parking information please click here.
- The car park is located off Livingstone Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 8 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 370cm x 500cm (12ft 2in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 3m (3yd 10in) from the Livingstone Road entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 25m (27yd 1ft) from the Livingstone Road entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.