- The information in this section was taken in May 2021.
- The North Car Park is currently used by the NHS as a testing site.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed upon entry to the concourses and in different locations throughout the concourses.
Hand sanitisers have also been placed in the hospitality areas - mainly outside lifts in central areas and high touch point locations.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Floor markings have been installed.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
Shared Section (Contact Details)
- The following information describes the route from the West Car Park to the Liberty Stadium.
- The approximate distance of this route is 16m.
- The potential hazards on this route include; car park traffic and an access road.
Parking (West Car Park)
- The car park is located opposite the Swansea University West Stand.
- The car park is accessed via Brunel Way.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is step-free access throughout the car park.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 30 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 370cm x 510cm (12ft 2in x 16ft 9in).
- There is not a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- The dimensions of other designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) vary in size.
- The designated Blue Badge parking bays are approximately between 15m and 27m from the outer concourse/walkway.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- Standard parking bays are clearly marked.
- The route from the car park is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The stadium is clearly visible from the car park.
- The following information relates to the parking available on a matchday.
- There are 30 parking bays in total which are allocated to Blue Badge holders, of which 30 is/are clearly marked.
- Standard parking bays can be used for Blue Badge holders.
- This car park is for home supporters.
- Parking spaces are available on a match-by-match basis, subject to availability.
- Parking is not free for all supporters on match day.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders on a match day.
- Parking is £10 per match payable on the day.
- There is a steward available for assistance on match days.
- Related Route Plan(s) View
West Car Park to the Outer Concourse
- The stadium is visible from this car park.
- From the Blue Badge parking bays proceed towards the stadium until you reach the pedestrian crossing.
- At the pedestrian crossing traffic is coming from both ways.
- The pedestrian crossing has tactile paving on both sides of the access road.
- The surface of the car park and road is tarmac.
- There is step-free access throughout this part of the route.
- Once you have crossed the access road, you have reached the outer concourse.
- There is step-free access onto the outer concourse.
- The outer concourse has a concrete surface and is step-free throughout. All stands are accessible via the outer concourse.
- On matchdays there are independent food stalls and mobile counters selling match day programmes located around the concourse. The Jacks Fan Zone is located on the concourse at the corner of the South Stand- Family Stand.
- All entrances into the stadium have step-free access.
- There are Braille and tactile maps of the stadium located on all corners of the concourse.
- Clear directional signage is provided on the concourse.
- There is a stadium plan/map on the concourse.
- There is a steward/member of staff available for assistance on match days.
- For more information on the Swansea University West Stand please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the South Stand- Family Stand please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the Trade Centre Wales East Stand please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the North Stand - East Corner please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the North Stand - West Corner please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the North Stand – Away Supporters please click here - (new tab).
- Ticket Office(s) View
- Shop(s) View
- Bar(s) / Restaurant(s) View
- Main Reception / Hospitality View
- Additional Services View