- The telephone number for disabled visitors is 01792 616 600.
- The email address for disabled visitors is [email protected].
- To view the web page for disabled visitors click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for ticket sales is 01792 616 600.
- The email address for ticket sales is [email protected].
- To view the web page for ticket sales click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for hospitality enquiries is 01792 616 628.
- The email address for hospitality enquiries is [email protected].
- To view the web page for hospitality click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for parking enquiries is 01792 616 402.
- The email address for parking enquiries is [email protected].
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- British Sign Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the stadium/near by.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- For home and away visitor guides please click here.
- Liberty Stadium is located on the outskirts of Swansea. There are various routes to the stadium. If you are coming from the East/West then follow the M4 and exit at Junction 45. Follow the signs along the A4067 until you reach the stadium.
- Liberty Stadium has two on-site car parks available; West Car Park and North Car Park.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the stadium.
- For more information on First Group buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Swansea.
- For more information on station facilities from the National Rail website please click here (opens new tab).
- The information in this section was taken in May 2021.
- The North Car Park is currently used by the NHS as a testing site.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed upon entry to the concourses and in different locations throughout the concourses.
Hand sanitisers have also been placed in the hospitality areas - mainly outside lifts in central areas and high touch point locations.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Floor markings have been installed.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
Related Access Guides
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Car Parking and Drop Off link (new tab) - click here.
- Outer Concourse link (new tab) - click here.