- The information in this section was taken in May 2021.
- The North Car Park is currently used by the NHS as a testing site.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed upon entry to the concourses and in different locations throughout the concourses.
Hand sanitisers have also been placed in the hospitality areas - mainly outside lifts in central areas and high touch point locations.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Floor markings have been installed.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
Shared Section (Contact Details)
- The telephone number for disabled visitors is 01792 616 600.
- The email address for disabled visitors is [email protected].
- To view the web page for disabled visitors click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for ticket sales is 01792 616 600.
- The email address for ticket sales is [email protected].
- To view the web page for ticket sales click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for hospitality enquiries is 01792 616 628.
- The email address for hospitality enquiries is [email protected].
- To view the web page for hospitality click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for parking enquiries is 01792 616 402.
- The email address for parking enquiries is [email protected].
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- British Sign Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the stadium/near by.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- For home and away visitor guides please click here.
- Liberty Stadium is located on the outskirts of Swansea. There are various routes to the stadium. If you are coming from the East/West then follow the M4 and exit at Junction 45. Follow the signs along the A4067 until you reach the stadium.
- Liberty Stadium has two on-site car parks available; West Car Park and North Car Park.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the stadium.
- For more information on First Group buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Swansea.
- For more information on station facilities from the National Rail website please click here (opens new tab).
Car Parking and Drop-Off
- The outer concourse has a concrete surface and is step-free throughout. All stands are accessible via the outer concourse.
- On matchdays there are independent food stalls and mobile counters selling match day programmes located around the concourse. The Jacks Fan Zone is located on the concourse at the corner of the South Stand- Family Stand.
- All entrances into the stadium have step-free access.
- There are Braille and tactile maps of the stadium located on all corners of the concourse.
- Clear directional signage is provided on the concourse.
- There is a stadium plan/map on the concourse.
- There is a steward/member of staff available for assistance on match days.
- For more information on the Swansea University West Stand please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the South Stand- Family Stand please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the Trade Centre Wales East Stand please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the North Stand - East Corner please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the North Stand - West Corner please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the North Stand – Away Supporters please click here - (new tab).
- Ticket Office(s) View
- Shop(s) View
- Bar(s) / Restaurant(s) View
- Main Reception / Hospitality View
- Additional Services View
Access Point (Jacks Zone)
- This information is for the access point located outside of the South Stand - Family Stand.
- The access point is clearly signed.
- There is step-free access to the access point.
- There are no doors at this access point.
- The width of the access point opening is 169cm.
- There is a steward available for assistance.
- There is step-free access throughout Jacks Zone.
- The type of surface throughout Jacks Zone is tarmac.
- Jacks Zone has a number of stewards located throughout to provide assistance.
- There is a food and drink kiosk to the left after you enter. The food and drink kiosk has a high counter.
- There is a large television screen located to the left after you enter. Before matches the television screen shows live Premier League football or highlights.
- There is bench seating to the left as you enter, near to the large television screen.
- There is a stage located to the left as you enter next to the large television screen.
- There is a football speed cage located to the right as you enter. The speed cage allows visitors to kick a ball and see how fast it travels.
- There is a 3D photo wall located to the right as you enter on the opposite side of Jacks Zone. The photo wall gives fans the opportunity to take a photo as a Swansea City player.
- There is a marquee located to the right as you enter. The marquee has a stage, a drinks bar and table football available. The marquee also has bands playing on some matchdays.
Changing Places (Provided by Mobiloo)
- There is a mobile changing places facility that operates external to the stadium on a matchday.
- The Mobiloo is located on the South-West corner of the stadium, adjacent to Jacks Zone.
- The Mobiloo can be accessed through the rear tailgate lift or by a PA/or carer via a side door.
- A toilet with grab rails either side is available.
- There is an electronic hoist.
- An adult sized changing bench is available.
- A wash basin, a soap dispenser, hand towels, wet wipes and disposable latex free hygienic gloves are available.
- The dimensions of the facility are 200cm x 400cm.
- A driver/attendant will be on hand to assist with access and operation of the tail gate lift
- All supporters who require operation of the hoist or the changing table will need to be accompanied by a personal assistant and are advised to bring their own sling.