- Services / facilities within the grounds include a tennis club and recycling area.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Whyteleafe South.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located off Burntwood Lane.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 200cm (6ft 7in).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Burntwood Lane Access Point)
- This information is for the entrance located on Burntwood Lane.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 410cm (13ft 5in).
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac, gravel and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is a tarmac pathway that leads from the Burntwood Lane access point to the tennis courts at the rear of the park.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.